Tuesday, September 27, 2016




The current installment of our 2016 Fundraiser features infinity scarves and accent scarves in cuddly and soft minky. 


After all, who doesn't love minky?




On our last motorcycle ride, we traveled up through the mountains into cooler air.

Of course, since we ride Harley Davidsons, I chose to wear a black minky infinity scarf.  I wrapped it three times to make it fairly snug around my neck.

I loved that the minky doesn't scratch or irritate me... which are reasons why I generally don't like scarves.

I wondered why I hadn't though of minky before??

Just a few of the offered scarves are pictured here...   lots more colors are available.

If you would like to support Angelgownsbyjacki by purchasing an infinity scarf and share is this lusciousish softness, please click  HERE to view and participate in the Facebook event.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment