Friday, June 24, 2016

A bonus day!  I was able to spend today in the Studio too!  Three days in one week is a luxury that I haven't been able to do since last summer!! 


I further prepared another batch of dresses for storage until their turn for transformation into AngelGowns.  

I am making a sincere effort to get back to working on the "first in / first out" theory but with the rush of gowns that came in as a result of the TV interview last year, my storage system needs some serious revamping....  which I plan to do...  its on my list....  to do....  (I would rather be sewing)


Sally Jo May (above) sent a couple dresses that will be used for our gowns embellished for Angelbaby boys.


Brenda Cummer sent both her dress (above) and her mother's dress (below) for the Angels. Brenda indicated that she lost her mother to cancer 8 years ago.  Perhaps Brenda's mother will see some Angelbabies cradled in her dress in Heaven!!


Tomorrow, I must get some other things done...  but I still might sneak some studio time in somewhere!

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment