Monday, June 22, 2015

Tools of the trade


 I can not express how much I appreciate the cash, gift cards and other donations I have received.


Your generous cash donations will sponsor postal shipments to hospitals, birthing centers, funeral homes and mortuaries in Iowa, Arizona, and throughout the country.  Cash is also used for any sewing machine repairs that I can not complete, which fortunately, isn't often.






Gift cards are used for sewing machine needles, packing materials, supplies, and other incidentals.

 
 
I receive packages of laces....
and ribbons....
and threads.... *
 Oh, my!!

 And so beautiful!
 
 
I am deeply moved and very appreciative of the prayers that often accompany the packages... 
Most recent:

"May God bless the work of your hands and that you will find favor with those around you."

Please know that these donations take a great deal of pressure off me regarding the ongoing support of Angelgownsbyjacki.  They allow me to concentrate on creating precious gowns for Angelbabies from the beautiful donations of dresses, laces, and trims and getting them shipped to be available for the families.

*Any items that I can not use or are not appropriate are traded or sold for items needed or more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment