Friday, August 21, 2015

I received another hospital request for AngelGowns.  

Prayers fill my thoughts each day that I will be out of work someday because no one will need an AngelGown.

And my prayers may come true.... 

Someday.

But for today, a hospital shares that about two weeks ago, a 1 pound baby became An Angel Too Soon. 

It breaks my heart....  

I can't stop the passing of babies.....

I continue to pray and provide AngelGowns to families with babies who became An Angel Too Soon... and that's the best I can do for today.


I am thankful that so many provide the dresses and donations that enable me to provide this small bit of comfort at a time when nothing could possibly feel comfortable.

I am honored that so many amazing people choose to spend so many hours helping with, and supporting, AngelGownsbyjacki.

I am blessed with donations that help pay the costs and postage for shipments to hospitals, birthing centers, and mortuaries.

But most of all, I am humbled that I was given the tools, the skills, and the ability to do this amazing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment