Sunday, July 26, 2015

Today's Progress

I have been a bit busy in my personal life the last 10 days but I got back to AngelGowns today.


I decided to step outside of my normal embellishing routine and try a few new things.


I figure that everyone's tastes vary so much...


 that someone would like each one of these...


 And it gets me out of my embellishment rut.

Decorated by Rochelle Lamb, Anthem
 Sometimes, it seems like they all start looking alike...   and that's not good.


 Doing different things allows me to use some of the button that my brother donated to AngelGowns,


 And I can use some bits and pieces of lace and ribbons that need to be used up.


 And every AngelGown outfit is special and unique....  just as every Angel is special and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment